Monday, April 27, 2015

3D to 2D

ARTIST STATEMENT:

I chose to pick one of my paper city sculptures for my 3D to 2D assignment. I picked this structure because I thought it would be the most realistic and the most fun to work with. Ive always found birds interesting and have grown up with birdhouses all over my yard so I wanted to take something I made in class and turn it into something I can personally relate to. I used photoshop to change my 3D birdhouse into a 2D photo. I first chose my background, and I wanted something that would look proper holding my birdhouse. Second, I placed my photo of the birdhouse onto the background image, and I picked a bird to place inside my birdhouse. Finally, I created another birdhouse and changed the color and added another bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment